View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:42 PM   #6
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by artifact View Post
If its NET 50% the text pasted out of that email above lied to me! It says 50% + 8%. There is/was another sale running which is 42+8. Unfortunlately I already bought all the non-agency books I was waiting on with all their other deals so can't test out if its really 50% :P.

Maybe someone else can confirm they get 50%?
It's just open to misinterpretation because it is poorly worded. If you add commas it will become more clear:

Quote:
For a very limited time only use Promo Code sugarplums to get 50% Off, after discount plus 8% Rewards, on all Discount Eligible eBooks..
You can test it yourself by putting a book in your cart and applying the coupon; then you will see the net price. You don't need to buy the book to do this.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote