View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:16 AM   #9
PocketGoddess
Connoisseur
PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, KSO, Nook, iPad
I want to thank everyone for their help, I think I finally have things figured out. I've ordered my gift certificate from the UK site, but it still hasn't arrived. I don't typically buy gift cards, not really worrying about the little one-click charges since my bank doesn't, but I did this time to minimize the foreign transaction fees my bank charges.

About how long should it take to arrive? I thought that gift cards were delivered almost immediately, and it has been more than half an hour already.
PocketGoddess is offline   Reply With Quote