View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 02:05 PM   #311
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
I was very much looking forward to reading Ken Follett's Winter of the World (Book Two of the Century Trilogy) and as luck would have it, just happened to be browsing my local library's e-audio catalog when they posted their new releases (yesterday). I was thrilled to be able to snag the audio version of this book (they haven't offered a digital print version yet), but was disappointed when it would not download.

I called Overdrive tech support and once we ruled out computer problems on my end (firewall issues, etc.) they informed me there was a 'content' issue (corrupted files) released to them by the publisher. It could take anywhere from a week to a month for this 'glitch' to be resolved, so they removed the book temporarily.

Just a heads-up if your library offers it and you are unable to download.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote