View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 08:49 PM   #12
250 Coupe
Groupie
250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch

Device: Many ebook readers at my house
I've PM'd a link to my eBookman files to sbwertz, aubreyf and Nate the great. Nick, do want a link also?

The OS files probably won't work. I've never heard back from the 5 or 6 people that have downloaded them.

I believe all of the eBooks are in the public domain and they are already in seb format. If you find any that are not in the public domain, let me know and I'll pull them from the drive. Some of the apps may be free, others are shareware.

Now that you have your eBookmen up and running, back it up to a card. You can back the entire thing to the card and restore any time more quickly than if you connect it to your PC. If the battery dies, just replace them and it will restore from the card by itself, very handy if you are traveling.

Once you have backed it up, copy the contents of the card to another media for additional backup since the server is not reliable.

Michael
250 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote