View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 10:49 PM   #706
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch

Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
I tried to pack an Omnigraffle file. On the 'Explorer' (or whatever it's called in Mac OS X) it only showed one file.
It might be a package... many mac apps store stuff in packages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
As I wasn't willing to pay 40 USD for a compression program i was playing around with a Unix tool (installed with fink) and that was the horror. And as I got the impression you have to pay extra for every Mac OS X program that wasn't included in the OS I quickly moved on.
Zip is built into OS X... and there are plenty of freely available Mac apps. That said, most Mac apps, like Omnigraffel, blow away windows counterparts (like visio) and are much cheaper.

But, to each his own.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote