View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 02:59 AM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziNde View Post
I need an ereader because i am a college student and i find it very interesting to have a collection of technical books (engineering). So what i need is a device with a big memory (or ability to use memory cards), that can easily read .pdf files with lots of formulas. I also need it to be able to show pictures and diagrams in .pdf in a clear resolution. I believe it's better in this situation to have a big display (like 7'') because the content i expect to view is very graphic. Touchscreen is not very important, but the ability to underline text and write notes is great.
It seems to me that at this point in time a 10 inch netbook like the ASUS Eee PC 1000HE might be your best choice. My daughter loves hers and the ereader market is not quite there yet. Six months to a year from now the market might have what your looking for.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote