View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 02:40 AM   #30
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by animedude01 View Post
I finished reading it the other day. I really enjoyed it. I thought the neighbors were a bit forced in their characters and the resolution, but that's just me.
Nah, I think you're right. There are still a few weak bits in it, and the neighbours could do with fleshing out. I suspect that I will go back to it in a couple of years and do a proper rewrite... probably get it closer to 'novel' length.

Quote:
I thought it was a great read and would recommend it. The swearing didn't bother me because it fit the story and the characters.
Yay! I'm glad you enjoyed it :-)

Quote:
I really like the cover too
MoeJoe is a brilliant man

Quote:
Forgot to add that I'm looking forward to more of your work.
Cool!

I have a short work up on FeedBooks atm - it's had almost zero editing though, so it's pretty rough - Red Riding Hood.
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote