View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 07:50 AM   #279
danicca
Addict
danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I copied folder back, but it didn't want to open drm books and touch crashed when I tried to open drm pdf. (Strangely, it did say it was authorized? Does it matter that I sent the books via calibre?) I did factory reset, and now I can't do setup via wifi. Is there a way to manage setup without kobo desktop?

Edit:Okay, I downloaded firmware and updated it manually, except the adobe books still not work. I tried plugging device into ADE and it says it is authorized, but when I tried to send books there was no processing message and there is only black rectangle instead of cover. What did I miss?

Last edited by danicca; 01-03-2014 at 09:51 AM.
danicca is offline   Reply With Quote