Thread: sigil and toc
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 04:17 PM   #1
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
sigil and toc

Today I tried importing into sigil a calibre-produced epub file made from a mobi prc file. The calilbre epub's toc worked perfectly with the catalog key in my Bebook. Once imported into sigil, however, and then saved as epub, everything seemed to work except the TOC. It would not work with the Bebook catalog key.

The reason I tried the import into sigil was that I wanted to add two images - the add was simple and worked fine, but the toc problem seems pretty serious.

This is the first time I tried sigil so perhaps I'm doing something wrong. Has anyone else had similar problems with sigil epubs?
Bob
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote