Thread: which one?
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 11:07 PM   #9
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
I also have a Kindle 1 and want a larger reader. I'm waiting to see what comes out in the autumn. There is supposed to be a new crop of larger screens then and several planned readers. I'll see if there's something that suits me then. There's nothing on the market right now that I feel would be quite worth it to me. I waited years for something close enough to my requirements before I got the Kindle. It's not my ideal reader (the technology is still young) but it had enough of the features I wanted that I felt good about the purchase. I doubt I'll have to wait that long again, but I'm certainly willing to wait a little.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote