View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 11:32 PM   #9
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peto View Post
Now that we are at it, I wrote a CF book some years ago and have distributed it freely in Spain. Some 100 people have read it and the opinions are good (most of them are friends so you should subtract a couple of points of the average mark ). I have a copyright here, but I don't mind people reading it from my hometown to China. What I wouldn't want is some smart guy to use the idea for making a movie or whatever. I know it sounds a little pretentious, but how do I protect myself on that?

And how do I prove you I am the actual writer of the story?
I think that we'd believe it's your work. One has to take some things on trust. If you want to upload it then add a copyright notice.

"(c) yourname" should do.
Add, "All rights reserved" if you like.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote