Thread: Series N/A
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 12:40 PM   #5
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarisea View Post
Linking them is exactly what I don't want to do. My reason behind this is I have the most disorganized library and I as I'm working through it I want to be able to say that I looked at the book and its not part of a series. With it blank I don't know if it is not part of a series or I just haven figured out which series it belongs to.
Perhaps you could add a yes/no custom column that you set to "Yes" when you have finished updating the metadata, "No" when you have partially done the work, and empty when you haven't yet begun. Or if your workflow is more complex, then more than one column or a text column that can contain multiple "state" indications.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote