View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 05:40 AM   #14
Tugger
Connoisseur
Tugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle
The KG OPF had only one line in the Guide section, that is for the toc.

I even tried splitting it up into three files so it points to the start of the third file. No anchors in that case.

I can make it work in the Previewer but not on my Kindle. (Kindle Keyboard with v3.4 KF8 update).

I've tried everything I can think of. My conclusion is that there is a bug either in KG or in the KF8 Kindle firmware.

I've attached the KG zip file for my test document. You will see that the document is only a few lines long. This is one I have not touched, it is straight out of the plugin (after unpacking). Should you have time to spare your challenge is to make it start at the beginning of chapter 1.
Attached Files
File Type: zip kindlegensrc.zip (41.7 KB, 320 views)
Tugger is offline   Reply With Quote