View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 01:59 AM   #3
Fvek
Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Touch
I updated this with a GUI Launcher extension. Because you need to select which game to play, I needed a file selector, so I also ported dialog. It's attached separately in case anyone wants to use it for something else.

I altered the behavior of dialog's file selector to make it easier to use on a touch screen -- you just tap the desired file then tap OK instead of having to use the space key. Otherwise it's the same as the stock version.

I don't know if I like how it looks, but it works.
Fvek is offline   Reply With Quote