View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 02:35 AM   #166
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
I too stumbled over MobileRead when googling. I was trying to find out about the availability or otherwise of the Kobo Touch in Australia, fairly soon after it came out in Canada and the US, and up came a thread on that very subject.

After reading what others had to say, I took the plunge and ordered one from Borders in the US. Within days it was announced that they were closing and I thought I had "done my dough", but after a very long time travelling here, possibly by tortoise, my Kobo Touch arrived safely.

And I have been enjoying being a part of the MobileRead community ever since. I'm enjoying my Kobo Touch too, though not too keen on their latest upgrade, like so many others.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote