View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 09:50 PM   #330
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwspen View Post
Perfect! Thanks for the clear & concise reply. Having no physical buttons is a real PITA with the Kobo for my reading.
I really think the Kobo was improved, but not enough for me to want to buy one. I also love having the better ebook selection too. I just bought the nook touch while in the US last weekend.

Just remember to check the 'same as shipping' address box when adding your fake US address to your B&N account.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote