View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 06:29 PM   #109
MV64
Addict
MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I've been working for a couple years on a werewolf-style story. Not a modern story, but more in the kind of horror popular around the late 18th and early 20th century. I'm having trouble keeping a "tone." Sometimes I write and I want it to be a straightforward turn of the century horror story, and at other times I take away the supernatural aspect and make it more "real" by explaining away the supernatural elements and simply relying on crazy people.
MV64 is offline   Reply With Quote