Thread: Author Website
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 01:11 AM   #9
morantis
Zealot
morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Yeah, we build websites as a primary business and can kick them out within an hour or less. But a client the other day for one of our "profit" sites was publishing their third book and I asked what the URL was to their site and they said they didn't have one, it kinda came as a surprise to me, but I do forget that some people have a little bit of trouble. For a quick and dirty site is there for nothing but money making, I choose WP all the time. It can literally have a site ready to go in minutes. We just did one last night.
morantis is offline   Reply With Quote