View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 05:35 PM   #57
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by moz View Post
The problem is that people will think you're talking about the output of the queen of Australia (and Wales and Zimbabwe), Liz-ooze. That's why I prefer lissoose or maybe lizoose, it's not as accurate but I think more people will accept it. We might even get to four people! Lots of English-speaking people struggle with spelling Francais, even without accented letters (they also struggle to spell English).
I will defer to your judgement on the spelling matter, especially since i am a pretty good speller in french and english (maybe it's a benefit from reading so much ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by moz View Post
I shall start a website with the name and see what happens
I will visit this website and spread the word (literally)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote