View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 06:06 PM   #156
KoboNo
Connoisseur
KoboNo is a glorious beacon of lightKoboNo is a glorious beacon of lightKoboNo is a glorious beacon of lightKoboNo is a glorious beacon of lightKoboNo is a glorious beacon of lightKoboNo is a glorious beacon of lightKoboNo is a glorious beacon of lightKoboNo is a glorious beacon of lightKoboNo is a glorious beacon of lightKoboNo is a glorious beacon of lightKoboNo is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by baronrus View Post
I dont understand why someone who dosent like their device would hang out in the kobo forum to discuss a sony product.

I get that you dont like the kobo and thats fine, get another device and move on no need to hang around here badmouthing the kobo adn talking about other devices
I like my original Kobo device and I use it quite regularly. I was asking about another device, which to me, seems to be superior. This is not because I want to 'badmouth' the Kobo, but simply because its failures have opened my eyes to other devices. What I don't understand is why you expect members of these boards to hug their Kobo and post only loving posts.
KoboNo is offline   Reply With Quote