View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 12:51 PM   #5
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
hmmmm a list of websites and passwords. I had never thought of that.

I am still waiting for a court case revolving around Kindle books to hit Judge Judy.

Plantiff: "He bought me a Kindle when we were dating. We shared an account. I bought books that I cannot access now because he removed my Kindle from the account. I want the money back for the books that I bought that I can no longer access"

Judge Judy "What is a Kindle? I barely use my computer and have just learned how to send an email."
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote