View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 05:52 AM   #324
kgn
Groupie
kgn has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Pocketbook 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
PocketBook did abandon the North American market. They are still strong in Europe and in Russia they are one of the strongest brands.
That is good to know. I owned a PB302 for years, and it was a brilliant product. It would have been very pleasing to me to see a PB302 Mk II. I own a PB Touch Lux 2 now and in many ways it is not as good as the 302. It is like you hired a different designer. Anyway...

One big thing with me and the Lux 2 is that the AdobeViewer does not have global settings. I want to set my margins=small and font=42 for every book I read. But the silly thing never saves the settings - except for the book you are reading. If you open a new book, you have to redo the settings, and it it quite annoying!

Is there any config file I can manually edit to fix this?

This is my main (hopefully fixable) gripe with the unit.

My other problems are you cannot swipe to turn pages, and the damn screen is so sensitive. I am all the time loading the menu instead of changing pages...it would be good if I could enlarge/alter the touch zones on the screen so that I can minimize the menu coming up.

Other than that, the Lux 2 is nice. The frontlight is very good, and I have a very nice case for it.
kgn is offline   Reply With Quote