View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 12:45 PM   #3
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Well said, Bob, well said.

@tcv: It sounds like your hobby is collecting hobbies. I do some of that myself, a little coin collecting, a little wood carving, a little rock hunting, etc. A difference for me is that reading is something that I never viewed as a hobby, I suppose, more just part of my life.

In any case, don't worry about it too much, as Bob said, you'll work out what works best for you, and that's as it should be.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote