View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 07:03 PM   #310
rwhe
Hierodule
rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, calibre, Android, FBReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by icallaci View Post
I will try it the next time the font size changes and see what happens. The book I am currently reading has looooong chapters, so it may be a day or two before I report back.
I tried navigating with the table of contents. If I haven't already opened a chapter, everything is in the right font size. However, if I have already opened a chapter by turning the page in the usual way and the font size is wrong, it can take several tries of opening other chapters with the ToC and re-opening the chapter in question for it to display properly.

Another data point, another workaround...
rwhe is offline   Reply With Quote