View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 08:05 PM   #182
Bagerfahrer
Connoisseur
Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Hey guys,
I am really enjoying to try to have debian on my Kindle Paperwhite but is isn't simple for me as a noob. I made 'sudo multistrap -a armel -d multistrap-debian-sid -f SID/simple-config' and had successfully created the debian.ext3 file. What I have to do now? Must I move the filesystem what was created from multistrap to the mounted debian.ext3 file?

EDIT: Ohh i found out that I have to create the filesystem in the mounted debian.ext3 file but it would be no problem when I move the filesystem afterward in the mounted debian.ext3?

EDITē: Yes it is okay. I red all posts again... ^^
What I have exactly mount from /mnt/debian/ to /? Maybe only these?
Quote:
mount -o bind /dev /mnt/debian/dev
mount -o bind /dev/pts /mnt/debian/dev/pts
mount -o bind /proc /mnt/debian/proc
mount -o bind /sys /mnt/debian/sys
And which parameters I need to install the .deb files in /mnt/debian/ and not maybe in /? So what i have to do after i mounted debian.ext3 to /mnt/debian?

Last edited by Bagerfahrer; 01-20-2013 at 09:31 PM.
Bagerfahrer is offline   Reply With Quote