View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 10:36 AM   #10
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by binhnt View Post
Hi geekmaster,

I have an iPad 2 which my brother gave me a year ago. It's a really good product for entertainment, but I've found it too heavy & big for reading purpose. I'm going to buy an Amazon's e-reader, so would you mind giving me an advice? Is the Paperwhite worth the money, or should I just buy a $69 version?
The Paperwhite will ship in October. Nobody here has held one in his/her hands yet.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote