View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 04:32 PM   #7
JAcheson
Tech Writer
JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Nook Color, Nook Simple Touch, Vizio Tablet, Nexus 10
I view the current state of electronic comic book pricing as market failure, pure and simple. I'm just not going to pay $4 for a comic book that I don't even get to own. I might pay $1 for that, just for convenience.

It's a missed opportunity, too, because I would like to buy comics electronically, because I don't want the clutter of physical comics. Also, I want the creators to get paid. And I think electronic publishing would be a great way to discover new comics that I like.

For instance, when DC did their "52" relaunch, it would have made a lot of sense for them to offer the whole run of 52 issues for $50.
JAcheson is offline   Reply With Quote