Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 01:55 PM   #284
damaru
Enthusiast
damaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: kindle
HI all,

I read the whole thread to help me with my problem. It's getting better but still not working.

I am on kindle 3, firmware 3.3 canadian wifi only. The install works ok, the device reboot and show the 2012 logo. Then the screen flickers a bit, there is a dotted line in the mid lower part of the screen after few flickers, the amazon logo comes back and finally it loads in the normal system.

I have remove all root prior to also reset the kindle. I am using the latest system. I would love to make it work as it seems to be a nice system. Thank you to let me know what else could I try!

gef
damaru is offline   Reply With Quote