Thread: Touch eReader Storage Error
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 05:46 PM   #4
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
After 10 or 15 minutes while still plugged in, it suddenly figured I was hooked up to the PC. And now I haven't received the eReader Storage Error message. I did run the Windows error checking and it did not find any errors

Note that I unchecked the default Automatically fix file system errors because I wanted to see the problems, if any, before Windows decides to muck things up.

15 minutes later The Kobo gave me the eReader Storage Error and dropped the drive letter in Windows.

Last edited by TonyToews; 07-10-2011 at 06:02 PM.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote