View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 03:13 PM   #59
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
Honestly, it's not that complicated. Any adult who can read is intelligent enough to have a pretty good idea if something is pirated or not. And pointing out 1 illegally uploaded book out of nearly 1 Million isn't much of a counter example.
Well, then, perhaps you can clear up for me whether or not the two books I linked to are pirate copies, because I would honestly like to know.

Since you clearly consider yourself intelligent enough to know if they are pirated enough, you should be able to answer my questions about The Counter Creationism Handbook and the posted Brave New World copy.

Anxiously awaiting your response, and thank you.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote