View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 02:49 PM   #12
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
I have 3G, because I plan to travel a lot and would like to order some books on the go. The Kindle-browser is slow, but it works. There are several bookmarks preprogrammed, like google, amazon, facebook, yahoo. The search on Google g.e. works, but to read it in actual size one has to choose for ' landscape'. Even then it is not possible to read the whole section at once.
I also have an iPad, with a Mifi 2325 for travelling. When I'm abroad that connection also is slow, perhaps due to my prepaid card (0,99 cent for 50 mb), but it works a lot better. On the whole; to read forums and to react, I prefer the iPad with its 9,7 inch screen and color.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote