View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 09:22 AM   #39
jojoba
Addict
jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3gen, Cybook Odyssey FL HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I think personally it's too small. You really need a 10" screen for A4/Letter formatted PDFs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdesja5 View Post
I use my 10.1 Galaxy Tab and I agree that the 7" tablets (like my Vox) are not quite big enough to read them easily, but if that's all you have, EZPDF is one of the best apps for pdf files on Android.
Thanks, both, that was my guess, too. At the moment, I think he's eyeing up that Surface tablet to be released in the fall (depending, of course, on final specs and price), so he won't be getting anything larger before then. I'll let him know about that app in case he wants to test it out.
jojoba is offline   Reply With Quote