View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 02:35 AM   #34
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
It should have been tagged YA. It was beyond lame, They where a pair of emo teens, fight have sex fight have sex repeat. I wanted to put the pair of them over my knee. I finished all 3, I rarely give up I thought it has to get better. It never did. It was written no better than a dime store bodice ripper. That tho is not what I disliked, I am not a snob when it comes to writing styles, Many a dime store book has been enjoyed by me. I think I prefer books with romance involved written by men on a whole. Less flowery and emo. Yes I am female but I follow the school of get a can of harden up princess, and can not stand snivilling. My 19 year old twins have more maturity than both of them put together.
I wanted a Harold Robbins or Sidney Sheldon not very tame sex and lots of emo rubbish.

Do people seriously think jealous petty out of control men who act like 2 year olds are hot. seriously.

applesauce
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote