View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 04:55 PM   #67
Anabran
GUNDAM PILOT
Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Well, you have me on a new hobby of collecting third-party apps for the Fire now (next, if Amazon doesn't get rid of the grey bar on non-amazon videos,

ApK

What grey bar??
I simply convert my personal videos to Mpeg4 and sideload them via USB they play fine no grey bar on my Kindle.

Edited to Add: I think I see what you mean the thin little bar at the bottom to bring up the home screen button
is not an Issue for me personally as I do my movie watching at home and any
on the go watching on a 7 inch device can be done with the thin little bar in place considering the nature of mobile video devices.

Cheers

Last edited by Anabran; 02-13-2012 at 05:09 PM. Reason: spelling
Anabran is offline   Reply With Quote