View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 12:19 PM   #18
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
And, the fact that they're sold without the cover at Best Buy Canada and Future Shop Canada was stated in the first post. Did you not read it?? If you had just done a Google or Bing search NOT this Google shopping nonsense you would have found the same info quite easily.
Well if we must nit-pick, then actually I said

1. the T3 has ain integral case .That's a true statement, I said nothing about T3S in that post

2. I later said there was no T3S in the sony store - also true for Uk store

3. and later again "I suspect there's no European version ( of the T3S ).

yawn

So, did Canada join Europe while I was not looking

& as for google shopping - I don't program for google , it probably assumes that as I'm in the UK I'm not that interested in canadian stores - it got that right

feel free to continue the thread without my unwanted input.

Last edited by cybmole; 02-10-2014 at 12:28 PM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote