View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 06:31 PM   #9
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
I never embed fonts into an epub I scan. I'll want a specific layout and size for title pages, dedications, printing history, etc., but for the text of the book I want people to be able to switch to their favorite font and size they're comfortable with. I know it's a main feature of my ereader to me and I always change fonts to my preference and what's easiest on my eyes.

So for that reason I'll just stick to using   with the various tricks from the above posts, it works quite well. That way I'm sure it's compatible with all fonts for everyone's preferences.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote