Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 10:33 PM   #76
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Did you ever get around to testing/reading the books David sent you? To test good books on bad device...
No, I've been testing with books that cause zero problems on both our Touch, and my Sony PRS-T1. My GF is now actively using #3, and I've told her to read it to failure, so I can calibrate it.

Speaking of which, calibration was never an issue on either the Kobo wireless, or the Touch. Or my 2 Sonys, for that matter.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote