View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 05:55 AM   #1656
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
ixtab:

Very nice. Since your code requires jailbreaking the Kindle I'll post my comments to your development thread.
Thank you for the quick reply!

I have now released a new version of the Kindle Touch application, which can create or update collections based on the output of the plugin. Maybe you could add a link to it from the first post, so Kindle Touch users can benefit as well...? (Yes, it requires jailbreaking, but it's still worth mentioning IMHO)

Cheers!

Last edited by ixtab; 07-29-2012 at 07:18 AM.