View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 03:59 PM   #7
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Testing and buying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Hi,

I am testing M92 for more than one month and can definitely recommend it.

Just visit http://ereader-store.de in three weeks (it will arrive there as the first bulk in EU and as I know other distributer have to wait untill January).

The initial price will be EUR 349,- (tax incl.) for EU customers and EUR 303,47 for customers from abroad of EU.
They seem to be selling only PB - would be nice to get to know where it is offered for that price(I have seen it offered for EUR 399 so far), otherwise I will have to develop my abiltiy to navigate websites.
By the way: won't it be January in three weeks?
Does the M92 have something like the Scribble-Program of the PB 903?
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote