Thread: 360 Themes etc
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 10:10 PM   #15
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
Well, I still think that PocketBook has one of THE best firmware of all the readers. And I am still very happy with my Mighty Mouse.
I still care about PocketBook (a company, employer of "Guys In Kiev (TM)"). This is why I still hang around and grumble. Because there are some decisions made at PB headquarters that I have to shake my head about in disbelief. Now that I see PB getting more and more irrelevant I am sad. I really think that users deserve more better software than we see in most of mainstream devices.
+1
PB360 is a lot of fun to own.
Would hate it if it didn't have descendants.
But products don't exist in a vacuum, they exist in context to what users need and what competitors offer. And 3-year old screen tech is just a bit too visible a disadvantage to easily shrug off.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote