View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 11:52 PM   #66
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
The iPad Air arrived, about 80% charged. It's now charging up and transferring all the apps. I was a bit surprised. Even the documents and photos are transferring. What a breeze this thing is to set up.
That is the way Apple is supposed to be. The competency that made it a best seller. Glad to know that it didn't (not yet anyway) let you down.

I had guests this week end. You know. Those relatives that use Apples. One, the younger - know it all type, I didn't bother speaking to about Apple technology.
The other was a bit more open minded. A retired engineer. He knew about the iOS7 problem and wasn't putting it on his wife's iPhone 5 yet. His 4 won't get it. He actually runs Windows software on his 17" iMac. (He always buys refurbished machines so the 17" is still available to him. That was another incident where Apple reversed course. Another relative was very disappointed that the new retina display was NOT available on a iMac 17". A sure sale was missed.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote