View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 04:03 PM   #16
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Desertblues, I don't know if you will be amongst the members who will do a lottery month, but if, you can propose a whole bunch of contemporary books if you like. I am very curious how these months will be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Obscure could be picked up at any time as could short and there is still the lottery selections by members who may choose, not that I'm hinting at that, that their theme of selections be contemporary, or obscure, or short or plays.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
yes! The lottery months will make a lot of categories available.
didn't even think of this....sometimes I have such a naïve mind.....
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote