View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 04:47 PM   #80
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeczmien View Post
Hi.
I've tried mobi2html (latest 0.0.26 - on debian sid) with Polish www.ebook.pl free books. I've always got empty html file (with main markups - html and body) and one gif file (I've checked - it is a cover).

Every book can be open in Mobipocket reader without any trouble.

As an example you can try:

http://ebook.pl/ebooki/Classic_000248.prc

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Is this a DRM:ed book? FBReader could not read it properly either. So either it is DRM:ed or it is compressed with the highest compression which is not documented anywhere.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote