View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 04:37 PM   #2
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by mabri View Post
Hello,

I've looked at some descriptions at various sites, but now I am a bit confused.
Other than 3G cellphone network connectivity, what are the (big) differences
between the older 302 and the new 603, please? A touchscreen is recommended for taking
notes about texts on the device, right? How do the note-taking features of the three
devices compare? I hope that the touchscreen doesn't have visible disadvantages for
long reading sessions. Thanks in advance.

Yours,

mabri
The biggest difference between the touchscreens on the 603 and 392 is the fact that the screen on the 603 does not influence contrast and sharpness of the screen. The PocketBook Pro series has a faster procesor, more internal memory (2gb) and a better screen
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote