View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 07:49 PM   #1
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
How do I prevent custom metadata from being sent to the device?

I made a custom field called "Notes" which basically consists of a lot of random notations to myself concerning the book source or conversion steps or whatever. One of the main reasons I broke this info out from the comments field was to keep it from appearing in Stanza on my Touch. But now I see it is appearing on the information screen along with the comments.

Is there some tweak I can make to Calibre to keep custom data from being sent to the device?
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote