View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 01:43 AM   #52
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
In my new job, I actually will be driving more frequently than I used to. I like driving on long trips (cross country), but I don't like driving so much in town/city. When I lived in Seattle, I rarely drove, instead choosing to take the busy system everywhere. I love a good public transit! Take all the stress out of driving, give me back more hours in the day to work on stuff (while riding), and I'm a happy camper.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote