View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 10:35 AM   #9
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste9hen View Post
I would like some comments on why people think that none of my designs made the voting (they are at the top of the original entry thread).

i thought at least one of mine met the brief well, where as some of those that did make it are too complicated and cluttered.

feel to also comment on other peoples designs that did not make it.

those whos did, are any of you based outside the US?
You want honest I'll give you my take. Before that, I'll say your graphics are very good and imaginative and they are not limited by the presence of a 'temporal influenced' device

I think personnally that it's a question of mood, that logo would suit a children's reading site much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribble View Post
Why wasnt my logo included ?
Not personnal, I think that it was a complex graphic and was disqualified because of it. A simpler design is required... sorry!

Personnally I would have put two persons, one with a reader and the other one slaving with that wheelwagon looking jealously at the first. But then again diqualified for complexity. :loudbuzzersound:

You know, your design can still be used in conjunction with news headlines. I'm sure it would befit some news!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote