View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 05:10 AM   #180
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
It's easy to say all this now, but back then I was pretty much asking to get laughed at. Not that it stopped me. The answer to the question "So, will anyone mind if I knit?" often determined my accepting or declining of invitations anywhere

Nowadays I read about people who take their knitting into pubs and it's not all that unusual , even sexy. Trends come and go. We have people like The Yarn Harlot blazing trails and bringing the cool back into knitting.

ETA: and now e-readers have made it a LOT easier to knit and read at the same time. no need to "hold a book open".

Last edited by spindlegirl; 09-14-2012 at 05:24 AM.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote