View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 06:19 PM   #3
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Interesting Hadrein. I just looked at the version on FeedBooks and it does look nice.

One area that did take a bit of time in the formatting was the conversion of the PG practice of indicating the italics by placing an underscore before and after the letters that are to be in italic. For example, "_Fire!_" is the PG way of formatting "Fire!" I notice that all of the italics were missing in the FeedBook version. Also, the PDF method does not provide font choices as the LRF versions do.

Now all I need to do is to find a good cover image for the book. This may take longer than the book formatting itself.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote