View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 09:19 AM   #6
NSILMike
Guru
NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Lenovo Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
SOme people like having repeated artricles in different sections, since they only browse a few sections. It is up to the authors of the recipes in question if they want to remove duplicates of not. If you disagree witht he recipe authros choice you are free to customize the builtin recipe for yourself.
Hmmm...I suppose that may be so. I am using Calibre to sync to Calibre Companion to read items on a portable device. There are no 'sections' only a series of articles.
Is there an easy set of command lines I can insert into the recipes to eliminate the dupes?
Thanks.
NSILMike is offline   Reply With Quote